 Pirates / 3238
3237  |  3239
Subject:
more Viking Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:30:47 GMT

I don't know if this is the right subject to post on .Pirates, but I have
added to my Viking fleet and would like you to see it.  I was going to redo
my second Viking ship, I set out the parts and started to lay down the
plates and instead built another Viking Ship from scratch.  I still need to
redo the other ship.

The first ship when I photographed it, had 28 figs on it.  It now has 30.
The 2nd ship has a crew of 40.  When I redo the last ship, it will have a
crew of 30 to 40 minifigs.

The sail on the 1st ship was one I was working on and has no meaning.  The
symbol on the second ship is a Norse rune for 'voyages' and/or 'travellers'.
I thought it would be about right.

The link is:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Hughman

Please let me know what you think of it,  Thanks

Hugh
Lugnet #1239