 Pirates / 3220 (-5)
  Re: My Ships

(...) wow! good job! i like the Viking and the Brig! (but i thought brigs had two masts....) well, im trying to put together a pirate like fleet, only its british. it contains: 1 brig, 2 cutters, 1 bomb ketch, 1 sloop and 1 frigate. maby i can (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  my British squadron

Ahoy, .Pirates! Well, i dont have any pictures to show for it yet, but i recently finished the re-fit of Goldfinch. Goldfinch is a really souped up 12-gun Aramada Flagship with two carronade on the quarter deck. no, i didnt use the lego cannons: i (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  My Ships

I just recently posted my 2-gun, two masted Brig and a Viking ship I did on Brickshelf. Please let me know what you think. I really enjoy building ships, I am currently doing 9 more single masted cutters. My link is: (URL) will bring my Pirate fleet (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Announcing the launch

(...) are awesome and the design of that boat is cool. I especially like it because it is different than most ships posted. You blow my only pirate kit (Eldorado Fortress) away! Outstanding job Mr. Swanson! Cheers (*clink*) Dean (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Announcing the launch

(...) Well, (it took me several times to perfect, but have no pictures. ) i created a duel masted-lateen rigged galley with two bowchasers. however, i had to give up the design after a while, and have transferred Hornblock to the atlantic South (...) (22 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact