 Pirates / 3208
    Shifty soldiers with dodgy shakos... —Richie Dulin
   Ahoy! I've recently experimented with creating shakos out of sculpey. I am not entirely displeased with the results, and I have a few ideas on how they could be better produced. What better way to showcase dodgy shakos, than to put them on Shifty (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Shifty soldiers with dodgy shakos... —Kenneth Tam
   Aha! Shifty! The only Shifty I've found is of the black-and-gold sort -- found those a few years ago, and since the box showed them as regular red and white, I bought about 15 sets (little two-fig ones at a dollar store). Oh well -- so much for (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Shifty soldiers with dodgy shakos... —Richie Dulin
   (...) I purchased mine at a market stall. Most of the boxes weren't sealed, so I checked all the pirate sets (and one or two others) to see which torso designs were included. The stall holder didn't mind too much, but his level of annoyance (...) (21 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)