 Pirates / 3190 (-5)
  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

This is too big to even comment on effectively. I could spend hours pouring ove the details of the deck and the functionality of the midship compartments alone (and probably will). Not to mention the historical detail...right down to the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

(...) Jackie, Actually, the first time I looked at the Godfather section the buttons didn't work, so I just saw the first picture with Don Corleone and the small pictures in the lower left kept changing as the music played. Now for some reason it (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Big oars, finally! (was: Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003)

(...) Those have appeared in Belville sets before, but in orange. It's nice to see them in brown. Frank (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Big oars, finally! (was: Re: FBTB's Coverage of NY Toy Fair 2003)

(...) A better look at (URL) shows big, lance-sized-plus, oars. Time for some real galleys! LFB (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: My friend's newly built homepage

Hi Soren, John, Matt and Eric, Thanks very much on your replies and comments on Yicke's homepage. Sorry I am not able to reply to some of your questions though I am sure he will reply to you. One thing surprises him is that few of you seems (...) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact