 Pirates / 3145 (-5)
  Re: Provincial Village

Oh my God, Jon. This is just what I need! Do you have the plans for sale? I just love this whole village. Hugs, Shirley. (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

Hi jon! (...) Now, THAT's what a late medieval town should look like! I think you met the style of this time periode very well with those small and narrow houses. If I aimed to find a fault I'd say that the blue soldiers in front of the Public House (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Provincial Village

(...) <snip> Excellent work Jon. The sets look great together. Pirate era continental europe certainly looks a happier place than the medieval equivalent. And your sausage machine is very clever! Cheers Richie (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rainbow warriors

(...) I've found some pics of 18th century Hungarians in white (with tricorns, too). (Cavalry, unfortunately :-( ) (...) Anything's *possible* :-) (...) Yes, please! (...) Absolutely! Richie (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rainbow warriors

(...) Thanks for those. It looks like I'll have to find some more horses and saddles, as all the unusual uniforms seem to worn by cavalry units. (...) Good suggestion! I've subsequently found a pic of yellow coated Spanish cavalry as well. Cheers (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact