 Pirates / 3122
  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) Truly magnificent, Lindsay. The LEGO scaling is amazing, the attention to detail superb. (One of my favourite details are your spoked wheel drums. I've already built a few - it's always good to find new uses for common (and seldom used parts). (...) (21 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

Richie- Thanks for the comments. I'm just waiting for the next incarnation of the Famous Mister Snottler to appear--they've been getting to be quite amazing, and given the extreme flare of the bows on those types of warships I'm looking forward to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)