 Pirates / 3116
    Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao" —Tommy Rainwater
   (...) Wow!!!! It's great to see the whole process and creation-cycle on your site! I loved seeing the real thing back last summer at BrickFest, but reading about the great lengths you went to in constructing that masterpiece was very enjoyable! I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

        Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao" —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Phew! That's a relief. I was afraid I'd just prattled on ceaselessly. :) I'm sorry the picture of yours that I liked so much and included was the last one on the Expo page, but those pictures had to go down there to encourage everyone to stick (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)