 Pirates / 3112
  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) <snip> (...) Nice setup on the webpage. Just don't browse on a dialup connection:) And as for the ship, I saw it at Brickfest and was amazed watching it being constructed and seeing it completed. There are so many details that were really (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)

  Re: MOC: WWII Japanese Heavy Cruiser "Takao"

(...) Yeah, I've been sort of worried about that--I may have to tweak the pages to see if I can't get the "default background" to be something other than white. Dialup takes too long to load that pattern .jpg for the background, so you can't read (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.boats)