 Pirates / 3104
  Re: Rifles!

(...) Thanks! And that's precisely it -- Ink Jet address labels trimmed and applied. Not a perfect colour match, but given my limited torso supply, a useful versatility. (...) Working on it! : ) (...) Agreed. Our custom solutions create some (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rifles!

(...) Absolutely! My grande armie is only about a third regular infantry (ie LEGO soldier torsos, shakos & muskets), which is NOT the way it should be. (...) I'd add epaulettes to that list - they're good for distinguishing units in lieu of (...) (21 years ago, 17-Jan-03, to lugnet.pirates)