 Pirates / 3029
  Trading Post Cutter Sails?

Hello everyone I know this may have been asked before, but I can't find the answer online. What size are the sails for the Trading Post Cutter ? I know the "square" sail is the same as the one from "Raft Raiders", but I need the dimensions of the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

(...) Hi Henrik, I just sent you a scan! I hope you can use it. Be forewarned that it is a fairly large file. Good luck! Tom (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

could you post them to brickshelf ? "Tom Reed" <tdreed@NOSPAMtxcyber.com> wrote in message news:H4K1rt.Jp1@lugnet.com... (...) online. (...) I (...) other (...) a (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

(...) Tom- I'd also very much appreciate a BrickShelf-available scan of the sails, so I can get the form factors right. I can't get such things via email, alas. best LFB (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

(...) Hi Guys, I'm sorry for the delay. I overlooked the postings. I will try to get the sails scan posted to Brickshelf on Sunday. For now, you can download the scan from this address: (URL) may try and do another scan for brickshelf and make it a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

Hi Tom Thanks again for the scans. (...) I noticed that the colours on the sail motif are printed a little of. Is this normal on these sails? I may try to paint my sail motifs by hand. Has anyone tried printing onto sails? It's mentioned on Evil (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Trading Post Cutter Sails?

(...) Hi Henrik, I'm not sure what you mean when you say the colours are printed a little off. If you mean that they are not lined up equally from the sides and top/bottom, then you are probably right. I've found that most of the lego sails are not (...) (22 years ago, 4-Nov-02, to lugnet.pirates)