 Pirates / 3005 (-10)
  Re: Port Brique Shipyard

(...) *Ahhhhhh.* Pressure's off for a while : ) and completed the (...) Nifty! Port Brique will be ship-sufficient in no time! (...) Now the presence of Cavalry makes sense -- someone to keep those Greenpeacers at bay! ; ) Endangered Shark my (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Port Brique Shipyard

Ahoy! I've recently taken a break from the Pacifique arms race and completed the fourth dockside module for Port Brique: it is the Severin Shipyard, and features a slipway and a brig under construction, as well as all the usual bric-a-brac (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Grand Armee of the South Pacifique

(...) Looks Great Richie! I've got to start working on an army for the heck of it (not to mention to keep up with all the other armies around LUGNET). Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Grand Armee of the South Pacifique

(...) garrison up off their butts, sober, and back into their breeches - the French are coming! Might need some of the Warrior Monks of St Patbrick's to drive some sort of diplomatic solution for what could otherwise be quite a messy afternoon on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Grand Armee of the South Pacifique

This arms race is getting out of hand... Port Brique's Grand Armee has expanded, and now includes Dragoons, Chasseurs, Cuiraissers and a marching band. See it all at: (URL) at STUDFEST XVI tomorrow ;-) Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Question about MOC

Just wanted to thanks Richie and Joe for the help. I'll finish it soon, hopefully, and I'll try to get pics up (when I'm done) as soon as I figure out how to get them on the web. Thanks again. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build)

  Re: Hussars!

(...) Sean, It's an entirely LEGO solution: the bottom tyre rests on the head and is locked in place with a 1x1 round plate (push down hard - the tyre will flare slightly over the head). Another 1x1 round plate is put on top, then the second tyre, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Hussars!

(...) Sorry its taken me so long to respond to this. You did a great job Richie, but did the tires stick to them selves or is there something inbetween the tires holding them together? Just wondering... Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Dragoons! (was Re: Horse Artillery (was Re: Hussars!))

(...) If only I had that many extras... for now, I'm calling them Baker-pattern rifles... apparently (according to Brassey's History of the Uniform: Napoleonic Wars Wellington's Army) Dragoons carried them. This lets me arm a few riflemen with them, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  USS Constellation reissue

I don't know if anyone has noticed this yet but: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact