 Pirates / 2974
  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

Hello! (...) In my opinion the land should be higher leveled than the docks. A port usually is founded at a place like a bay where the land is high and getting flatter towards the sea. This means you need bricks to elevate the land. Hrm... when I (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) Mmmmmm. Sea walls and docks and raising town baseplates are all good uses for decently proportioned clones (ie MB). They're cheap, essentially unseen, and available in adequate colours for these purposes in truckload quantities. Port Block's (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) Duplos would be a purer solution, and I always find them at garage sales and flea markets (unlike Legos, which are rare indeed). Hmm, good use for them when the 14 month old outgrows them. George (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)