 Pirates / 2970 (-5)
  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

Frank, that was a truly awesome MOC of yours, and I thought it was perhaps the best part of the entire town. It would be great to see pics up some tme, when you have modified it. cheers Magnus (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: MY CUSTOM MODELS NOW FOR SALE!!

(...) Kevin: your message was appropriate here only (please read group charters): (URL) it's really NOT cool to post advertising outside the market groups. -Suz LUGNET Admin (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) A combination of raised baseplates and rock pieces (BURPs etc) works for me, though this makes it around 6 high. Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) I wish I could easily point to some pictures of my contribution to the BrickFest castle town. I made a 6 brick high raised dock section, which has ramps down to the 1 brick high streets in the rest of the town. I put one shop at the street (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: How to make sea-side villages?

(...) Well, to handle the docks problem, you could build the dock 3-4 bricks high, then put a retaining wall on the village side so the water won't flood. Then you can put ladders up to the dock. It works because you only need about a 2 brick high (...) (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact