 Pirates / 2913
  Re: His Majesty's Cutter "Friendly"

(...) An excellent opening salvo in the application of SNOT building to Pirate ships! I'm sure you're discovering a lot of the same things I did in my three SNOT vessels--especially the 6:5 ratio which will become firmly imprinted in your head as (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: His Majesty's Cutter "Friendly"

(...) It's a whole new world to get used to, but I've been finding it progressively easier to get a handle on. (...) That's on the books for larger vessels. 'Friendly' is fitted out to handle that decking when I get my hands on more tan plating, but (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)