 Pirates / 2905 (-5)
  Re: Quality Control

(...) monkey with a sabre (...) I think your NLSO has become an LSO! I'd have great difficulty persuading my NLSO to even put two bricks together, let alone build a whole set and propose improvements to it Kerry (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Pictures of Dragon*Con 2000 Pirate Game

I happened upon some pictures from the Dragon*Con 2000 Pirate Game: (URL) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My cutter is almost ready : )

(...) I usually put a cannon on the poop deck using a 4x4 turntable. You may want a plate underneath so the cannon clears the studs on the railing. It works best if the turntable overhangs the poop deck by one stud (forward). Then you can still (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Expansion of Spotlight functionality

(...) Check it out folks: (URL) - is that an acceptable title? I was trying for some consistency. FUT: lugnet.admin.curators Frank (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My cutter is almost ready : )

(...) I'm not sure what the standard mount for a cannon is on the cutter (I own no "real" 6277s) but we usually moved the mast back and mounted the cannon in its place. best LFB (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact