 Pirates / 2905
Re: Quality Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 22:08:43 GMT

My NLSO was building the Armada ship

Some other comments she made had to do with the lack of modularity inherent
in the design of the ship hulls.

she wanted extra  minis (a custom spanish princess and pirate wench) and a • monkey with a sabre
before she considered it finished.

I think your NLSO has become an LSO!

I'd have great difficulty persuading my NLSO to even put two bricks together,
let alone build a whole set and propose improvements to it

Kerry