 Pirates / 2890 (-5)
  West Coast Pirate Fest

Now that I have an apartment which has floor space, I've been thinking of hosting a Pirate Fest at my place (near Portland Oregon) some weekend to play a very long campaign of Evil Stevie's Pirate Game. I figure if I clear the furniture out of my (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events)

  Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!

(...) Hey Lindsay, Thanks for the info about the Malik-e-Maidan! I checked into it and it's a pretty awesome cannon! I have to think that the Imperial Army cannon is meant to also serve as a intimidation piece! I believe most of the soldiers would (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Pirate Game at BrickFest 2002

I'd like to thank Frank and everyone else who made this game happen. I got suckered because I thought I was going to see some animation stuff, but due to the room change, I wandered into the begining stages of the game. After a few minutes of (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!

(...) I immediately thought of the famous war trophy cannon, Malik-e-Maidan, which was built in 1549 and brought to Bijapur state; it's a 55-ton gun that required 10 elephants and 500 men to move. The British, of course, took symbolic possession of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Tired of being outgunned by pirates with deep loot-filled pockets?

(...) Can I offer I suggestion on your cannon made of 2x2 rounds? Try a freestyle four stud wheelhub (conveniently available in grey) in place of the 2x2 round at the cannon mouth, to give a smooth end to the gun. I used that for my carronade (see (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact