 Pirates / 2836
    Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE —Chris Maddison
   Lindsay, you were right. Not castle or space. Boats. :-) Amazing job - this is truly one of the greatest creations I've ever seen. Only you could surpass that monster you had there last year. Too bad I didn't get to see this one in person. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Be vewwwy, vewwy quiet...I'm hunting Richard's CVE —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Thanks for the compliments--it makes me want to continue working my kiester off each year! I told Shiri that this better be one heck of a job you got to make it worth missing Brickfest for. ;) But yes, we missed you too--your absence was very (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)