 Pirates / 2829
  Re: New ships out of Port Brique

Hey Richie! Amazing port, and wonderful ships. I'm delighted to see someone put up a little French flag around those terrible Port Blockers! I haven't had a chance to post to the original thread, so I'll go for this one. ;) The city's wharf is (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New ships out of Port Brique

(...) Thanks! (...) They are, hand drawn on liquid paper for the Naval Officers, straight on the torso for the Marine. The liquid paper makes removal or correction very easy in case of mistakes or changes of mind. (...) I'm not sure. A couple of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)