 Pirates / 2805 (-5)
  Re: BSB, Pirate landscape

Hi William, I'm working on an Imperial coastal fortress at the moment, so when I finish you can see what techniques I've used. I've used BURPs, but they are disguised enough that I think they are unobtrusive. Mine isn't really an island, but it is (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My pathetic FOTW

Well, if you guys are interested in buying them, I guess I'll sell off a bunch of them. I checked Bricklink and the average price for a new 6247 Bounty Boat is $13.75 (the range is $12.50-$15.00). I'll sell these for $10 each plus shipping. I think (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My pathetic FOTW

(...) <snip> (...) View my proud imperial army! (URL) in their own landing ship. Yes, I would be interested in buying them- but I Could only afford 5 at most, and not now. Bricklink them! -JHK (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  BSB, Pirate landscape

Since the now planned re-release of the BSB, I have decided to build a pirate island. But, I have no idea how to make a large pirate island(by this I mean a none-CRAPP one-an island made of bricks). Is there any site to which i could go that has (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My pathetic FOTW

Its very very sad that you didnt know that.How could you forget that you had $500 dollars worth of lego? But if your interested in selling, id be interested in about 20 or so of them (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact