 Pirates / 2745 (-5)
  Re: New legend is up

(...) Well, I dunno if it was *quite* an equal chance. Let's say they instigate another Legend vote and select as hopefuls: - 6836 V-Wing Fighter - 6399 Airport Shuttle - 2539 Batwing Flyer - 6256 Islander Catamaran Now, a vote it may be, but even (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I could swear that's what they just did: there was a vote. Blame the public. Here's the most chosen reason for selecting the Barracuda by the voters: "Simply put the attention to detail in the Barracuda set the standard for Lego sets. It is (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) I agree - even though I own this set, I think it is worth the re-issue for all those people who will now be able to play with it. Please continue the re-release program, because many of the old sets still remain very interesting for those who (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

(...) Bummer, now I have to buy another set which I don't really need so that I can strive for Pirate completeness... Frank (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: New legend is up

I'm realy glad that you made this voting event possible. It has not been an easy choice for us. I hope that the massive and possitive response you must have recieved on all five sets, makes it interesting enough to re-release one ore more of the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact