 Pirates / 2703
    Re: Contemporary Pirate Fiction —Richard Parsons
   (...) Not really piratical itself, but in the period and great fun for me was the Hornblower saga: (URL) interest always leaned to the more military side of things :-) The recent English set of telemovies was pretty cool too, for those looking for a (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Contemporary Pirate Fiction —Tom Reed
   (...) I agree whole heartedly Richard! The Hornblower stuff fits in great with Lego pirates! The telemovies were great inspiration for creating lego MOCs! Same goes for the recent "Mummy" pics for the Adventurers theme (but I'm getting off topic (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.pirates)