 Pirates / 2689
    Re: The next lego legend —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Both are great ships - I doubt if anyone faults someone for prefering one over the other. It all depends on what you are looking for. I like the wheeled guns of 6285, but someone else might like the pivoting guns play value instead. I prefer (...) (22 years ago, 28-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: The next lego legend —Jackie Tang
   Bruce, I think your comments are really fair. Mine is probably somewhat biased since I do not have the 6285 and donno about the details of that set. P.S. In a recent warehouse clearance sale of the Lego distributor in HK, I got 6296, 6248 and 6254. (...) (22 years ago, 29-May-02, to lugnet.pirates)