 Pirates / 2635 (-10)
  Re: Choosing the next lego legend set

(...) Sorry, pirate fans everywhere, I have betrayed you. Much as I revere the BSB, I think the pirate line needs an Imperial base set, like Eldorado fortress, and a large pirate legend now would probably ruin the chances of that for a while. So I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: legend choices

(...) I'm with you on this one! The 'Skull' is far more sinister IMO, and therefore a much cooler/realistic ship... (URL) I'll still buy a 6285...but it'll need some color alterations. (The yellow just looks sooo silly!) -Captain Ron (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  legend choices

I would prefer to see the Lego Company come out with the 6286 Skull's Eye Schooner. I have 3 of the 6285 Black Seas Baracudas, but I was not able to get the Schooner. Also, I would also like to see a re-release of the 6271 Imperial Flagship as I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Choosing the next lego legend set

in case you haven't seen it, Lego are inviting people to vote for the next lego legend set. The address is (URL) of the options is the 6285 Black Sea Barracuda - need I say more? (22 years ago, 13-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: STUDFEST! the report.

Some pics from last weekend's STUDFest: (URL) pics of my French Squdaron, Richard Parson's Port Block ships, Pete White's House with No Doors, and a shot of the HMLS Snottler II (a guided missile frigate) bearing down on the Bomb Ketch. Cross posted (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Rebel Alliance Seafighters

(...) Yeah, it's called 'Vivaldi' IIRC. Just found it lyin' around... :) Michael Dallaston (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rebel Alliance Seafighters

(...) No: Really, really cool. Cheers Richie Dulin (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rebel Alliance Seafighters

(...) That is hilarious. Jeff J (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Rebel Alliance Seafighters

(...) Stupid - Yes. But pretty funny too. (...) Some neat little ships in there. I really like the script that you use for the names of the ships. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

  Rebel Alliance Seafighters

Okay, first of all let me say this is really, really stupid... :) Right, got over that bit. As some of you may recall, a couple months ago I built the 'Millennium Parrot', which got the characters and storyline of everyone's favourite Space Opera (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact