 Pirates / 26
Re: Sails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:22:56 GMT

Ed Jones wrote in message ...
If you can't make them--I can.  Just a few images I posted for my auctions
on ebay.

Mr Jones,

They surely are fine looking sails.

As I wrote earlier, my main concern is the fraying thing, but you seem to
have that under control.  I have also had great difficulty organising the
holes, and you seem to have dealt with that too!

I don't need any logos, just sails.

For the Agamemnon alone I guess I need about 14.  The standing fleet
includes 4 other ships of lesser tonnage.

So what exactly do I need to tell you, and how do you work out what you'll
bill me?

Richard
Still baldly going...
Speak to the Governor at http://www.hinet.net.au/~guinan/