 Pirates / 25
Re: Finding Sets in Stores!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:09:57 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Tom Reed writes:
Has anyone found or seen any Pirate sets in stores lately?  I had given up
finding anything anymore, but last week I found 7 sets in two different • stores.
A Walmart had 4 Armada flagships and a TRU had 3 King Kahuna thrones.  I find
this remarkable and don't know if I got lucky or somehow they are flushing out
back stock.  Has anyone else noticed anything like this?
-Tom-

It seems to be a bit easier to find sets in Germany recently. I checked some
stores and found the following mostly in some small stores:

6236 King Kahuka
6244 Armada Sentry
6246 Crocodile Cage
6248 Volcano Island