 Pirates / 2565 (-10)
  ISCC: There are 157 entries with 1470 pictures - vote now!

Hello @ all! Do you remember? There was (there IS) the ISCC ;-) Over two thirds of the entries came short before New Years Day (deadline was Dec-31), so it took time until now to place all 157 entries. But now it's done and I wouldn't know what to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas

(...) Well, I had a SNOTty dort of brainwave -- all that hull building really turned me sideways. I used to be a good old fashioned upright fellow before... ever seen those explorien sets with big white half-dome walls? I used trans-blue ones for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas

Lindsay and Kenneth, man, you guys make me look like a slacker. kenneth builds a sub-chaser, i build a PT boat. but before it's even a week old, kenneth here already has a dreadnaught. between both of your boats, my little corvette will seem (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas

(...) I see it in the bow lines, primarily. Hey, if the technique works, it works! :) I'm really interested in that superstructure construction, though. That looks *really* interesting from afar. (...) excellent--I go for dour grey, but there's (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Teaser : HMS Atlas

Greetings all... I'm posting this to both .build.military and to .pirates since both of you great groups of people have shown interest in what this new storyline has to offer... This is a teaser for HMS Atlas, a highly modified Canopus-class (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Is BricksWest going to be online during the convention?

(...) This reminds me. I was going to put out a call for questions for the gaming roundtable as I'd like to have some prepared questions to launch the discussion. If there is anything you want to ask or have covered, please let us know. If we don't (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates)

  Pirate sets for sale on the buy/sell section of Lugnet!

I have placed my entire pirate collection for sale (set by set of course!) on the buy/sell/trade section of Lugnet. I also have some extra pirate stuff such as two extra hull sections for 6285 and some miscellaneous mast pieces and shooting cannons. (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  first picture of captain blackhole

check it out (URL) far, he has a train engine (known as the blackrail 2000) and a vechicle thats a boat, a 4wd ground vechicle, a plane, a spacecraft and even a submarine, known as the blackswamp amphibious spaceboat. I am also working on castle (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  I need someone to photograph a minifig for me...

I would do it but I dont currently have access to a camera and the needed parts arent in ldraw yet. The fig is as folows: take the pirate captain from the pirate island (has a hook hand, wooden leg, pirate hat and a yellow torso). Then replace the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Large squadron of new shipping

(...) Arr! We'll trounce them! Suffice it to say a multi-era group of ships find themselves lost in a strange new world... and are menaced by 'monsters' :) I don't want to reveal to much until the flagship is ready... hopefully soon. (...) Is indeed (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact