 Pirates / 2562
    Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I see it in the bow lines, primarily. Hey, if the technique works, it works! :) I'm really interested in that superstructure construction, though. That looks *really* interesting from afar. (...) excellent--I go for dour grey, but there's (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas —Austin Bailey
     Lindsay and Kenneth, man, you guys make me look like a slacker. kenneth builds a sub-chaser, i build a PT boat. but before it's even a week old, kenneth here already has a dreadnaught. between both of your boats, my little corvette will seem (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas —Kenneth Tam
   (...) Well, I had a SNOTty dort of brainwave -- all that hull building really turned me sideways. I used to be a good old fashioned upright fellow before... ever seen those explorien sets with big white half-dome walls? I used trans-blue ones for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)