 Pirates / 2561
    Teaser : HMS Atlas —Kenneth Tam
   Greetings all... I'm posting this to both .build.military and to .pirates since both of you great groups of people have shown interest in what this new storyline has to offer... This is a teaser for HMS Atlas, a highly modified Canopus-class (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) I see it in the bow lines, primarily. Hey, if the technique works, it works! :) I'm really interested in that superstructure construction, though. That looks *really* interesting from afar. (...) excellent--I go for dour grey, but there's (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas —Austin Bailey
     Lindsay and Kenneth, man, you guys make me look like a slacker. kenneth builds a sub-chaser, i build a PT boat. but before it's even a week old, kenneth here already has a dreadnaught. between both of your boats, my little corvette will seem (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)

        Re: Teaser : HMS Atlas —Kenneth Tam
   (...) Well, I had a SNOTty dort of brainwave -- all that hull building really turned me sideways. I used to be a good old fashioned upright fellow before... ever seen those explorien sets with big white half-dome walls? I used trans-blue ones for (...) (22 years ago, 5-Feb-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build.military)