 Pirates / 2516
  Re: Red Beard Runner in stores!?!?

I think the Classic sets are available in the shops but not the Legends sets. I'm not sure why. I know I have seen Imperial Flagships and that Islander base at TRUs. cheers Magnus (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Red Beard Runner in stores!?!?

"Magnus Lauglo" <thunder_road@hotmail.com> wrote in news:GpzJ75.n12@lugnet.com: (...) I've seen all three of the re-released pirate sets at my local TRU. I also saw them fly off the shelves before I could get my hands on all three. Oh well, two out (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Western 'classics'? (was Re: Red Beard Runner in stores!?!?)

(...) All three Classic Pirates Sets were re-introduced to stores in Australia the second half of last year (and at half the S@H price - that's what got me back into pirates!) Also, do the re-introduced western sets count as 'classics'? Does that (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western)