 Pirates / 2505 (-5)
  Re: the rereleased pirate sets

(...) rereleasing old sets costs a lot less. They don't have to do any set design, they don't have to make instructions, and they don't have to do any playtesting. They did design a new box for these, but that is probably a very minor cost compared (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  the rereleased pirate sets

why didn't lego just make new sets? also why release only the big ones, and the newer one a that. i'd hve loved a black seas baricuda or something. i feal t least one smaller set could have been done. like one of the island forts. (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: galleon (ISCC entry) then drifting off into an MOC of my own...

(...) Arrr, it's swabbin' the condignation for you, me hearty, arrr arrr etc :) I must admit I've never heard it either. (...) I never seem to have enough mast bases, so sometimes I just use a 2x2 tile with the technic pin sticking out the top. I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: galleon (ISCC entry)

Hello Bruce, (...) Er... well... I thought I've heard this word in English... :) Condignation=floor. (...) Unfortunatelly, it was unintended, I've just lost somewhere my mast base, so the foremast is attached provisional to the deck. But thank you (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Building with elements from X-Wing 7191?

(...) Well first you might wanna take a look at www.peeron.com/inv and type in 7191 to see the inventory for that set. It has a bunch of pieces that could be used for any theme, not just Star Wars. LOTS of plates in various colours. If you're (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact