 Pirates / 2500 (-20)
  Re: galleon (ISCC entry)

(...) I was still trying to figure out what "condignational" means! :-) It's very nice. What struck me though was that the foremast and mainmain do not appear to be parallel. Is this illusion, intentional, or simply because you bumped one before you (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: galleon (ISCC entry)

Hello, (...) Well, I guess you don't like it... Bye, (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Building with elements from X-Wing 7191?

(...) This set has a variety of pieces and many colors, so I would say this set is good for castle or pirates. Here's a link to the inventory with pictures: (URL) that helps, Julie (23 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  galleon (ISCC entry)

Hello, Please, take a look at: (URL) be glad if you let me know what do you think about it. Do you like double-condignational stern castle? And how about the latin sail? Bye, (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.pirates)

  Rules for the voting process of the 1. ISCC

Dear Lego®-Fans! René Hoffmeister, the webmaster of www.1000steine.de and the man behind the First International System Creativity Contest (ISCC) is extremely busy in preparing all the galleries, that have entered the contest in the last days of (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  some medieval ships, castle hoardings

Hi all, Thanks to Jeff Stembel who kindly took pics of some of my creations at a recent brickwars bout, there are a few pics of some of my newest MOCs online. (URL) castle wall is part of a larger castle I've been working on for a while now, and we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

If you do indeed mean BrickFest in DC, then yes, there will most likely be at least one BrikWars game. Hopefully several. I am working with WAMALUG, the host club, and am trying to even plan some scenarios so that people can prepare and bring armies (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

(...) I'm currently looking at the maritime records for the colony...I'll get back to you when I can find out more. [though if there are any records in Port Block of shipping to/from Brictoria, they could come in handy.] As to situation...The town (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

(...) I like it fine - always good to have a new port of call for the Port Block Squadron. Any thoughts as to the kind of maritime traffic one might find nearby - where are we geographically, are we on the ocean, in a bay, on a river..? And how many (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  You guys rock the house.

Yahoo! My first posted MOC on Brickshelf has hit over 10,000 hits. It took me almost 2 months to put it together (with waiting for parts). I am very pleased that so many of you have stopped to take a look at it. I will be sure to take some better (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Almost 10,000 hits!

Well... now it´s "about" 45 =). (9955) Happy New Year! "crunch-o-matic" <naughty.monkey@verizon.net> wrote in message news:Gp5z5o.7MM@lugnet.com... (...) before (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Almost 10,000 hits!

I would appreciate anyone who can help me out in reaching 10,000 hits before the new year. Only about 45 to go. Yipee! (URL) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate wench question

Mr L F Braun schreef: (...) Blijven oefenen Lindsay, wij hollanders helpen je wel... :-) Ik vind het toch al vreselijk knap, dat je nog steeds Nederlands blijft oefenen/schrijven/praten!! groetjes van Klaas (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate wench question

Michael Dallaston schreef: (...) Oké, herewith, from an original Dutch Pirates-nut - born in Blokker(NH) - really! Write the name in real Dutch as 'Nieuw Blokkerdam' - to pronounce as you have written it.... only the 'a' from 'dam' sounds like (...) (23 years ago, 29-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: brickbay!

Hallo Larry, (...) It's all ok now. (...) I'm sorry for disturbing... Pa pa, (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  Re: brickbay?

(...) Check out lugnet.market.brickshops for a thread on the latest. It is down but ought to theoretically be back up soon, maybe. Posting to .pirates about BrickBay is arguably not likely to get a good response in most cases... FUT (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.brickshops)

  brickbay?

Hello, Anyone knows what happened to BrickBay? I'm trying to connect with it for two days, but I can't. Bye, (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Weird Characters of New Blockerdam

Ahoy there, and a belated christmas to all. For the last couple of weeks, in preparation for a theoretical website, I've been scanning in some of the more notorious characters living in/sailing around the tiny dutch east-indian port of New (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate wench question

(...) Dunno, but I've generally heard it as "Amazing Cleavage Babe" or "Butterfly woman". Steve (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Christmas

A Merry Christmas to all... aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh!!!! the Madd Kidd (Hugh) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact