 Pirates / 2495 (-5)
  some medieval ships, castle hoardings

Hi all, Thanks to Jeff Stembel who kindly took pics of some of my creations at a recent brickwars bout, there are a few pics of some of my newest MOCs online. (URL) castle wall is part of a larger castle I've been working on for a while now, and we (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

If you do indeed mean BrickFest in DC, then yes, there will most likely be at least one BrikWars game. Hopefully several. I am working with WAMALUG, the host club, and am trying to even plan some scenarios so that people can prepare and bring armies (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

(...) I'm currently looking at the maritime records for the colony...I'll get back to you when I can find out more. [though if there are any records in Port Block of shipping to/from Brictoria, they could come in handy.] As to situation...The town (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My ISCC entry [or a partial history of Brictoria]

(...) I like it fine - always good to have a new port of call for the Port Block Squadron. Any thoughts as to the kind of maritime traffic one might find nearby - where are we geographically, are we on the ocean, in a bay, on a river..? And how many (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  You guys rock the house.

Yahoo! My first posted MOC on Brickshelf has hit over 10,000 hits. It took me almost 2 months to put it together (with waiting for parts). I am very pleased that so many of you have stopped to take a look at it. I will be sure to take some better (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact