 Pirates / 2478
Re: Pirate wench question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:43:02 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Michael Dallaston writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Adam Murtha writes:
Did the name for the female pirate minifig Pirate Wench come from Lego, or
is that a fan name for it?

So far as I know, that is a fan name (Forest Wench, Pirate Wench, The Wench
with the Wrench in the Billiard Room...oops).

Bruce

More to the point, which sick mind coined the eternal phrase - "Islander
cleavage babe?" ;)

   I haven't heard that one before, but it seems apt.

Michael Dallaston
(now governor of an extremely small dutch pacific port, "New Blockerdam")

   Heb je soms Nederlandse (of "Nederlandsche" als je over 18de-eeuw
   Nederlands spreken) tekst nodig?  :)

   I'm still trying to work up a French Pacific port--New Caledonia,
   somewhere, but I haven't named it yet.  (Yes, Richard, once I do,
   I will let you know!  :)  )

   best

   LFB