 Pirates / 2477
Re: Pirate wench question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 05:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Adam Murtha writes:
Did the name for the female pirate minifig Pirate Wench come from Lego, or
is that a fan name for it?

So far as I know, that is a fan name (Forest Wench, Pirate Wench, The Wench
with the Wrench in the Billiard Room...oops).

Bruce

More to the point, which sick mind coined the eternal phrase - "Islander
cleavage babe?" ;)

Michael Dallaston
(now governor of an extremely small dutch pacific port, "New Blockerdam")