 Pirates / 2460 (-5)
  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) Yes right! I was glad they come in pairs: I have the sets mentioned before (4707, 4706) plus the Hogwarts Express. BTW: I really can recommend Hagrids Hut. In my opinion much better than the Forbidden Corridor. The corridor is just nice (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) They would be from Hagrid's Hut (a set I don't own) because I have the Forbidden Corridor, where the staircase comes from. The shackles are keys, aren't they? That's very clever :) Adrian (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) These 1x6x5 panels (left hand in the picture) with bricks and green are from Harry Potter (Hagrids Hut and/or Forbidden Corridor). I bought both sets on Saturday and used lots of the parts for my pirates scenery. Do you recognise the shackles? (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) Don't worry, Ben. A little grammatical and spelling confusion is understood for a non-native speaker. After all, a pretty significant portion of native speakers can't do it well either :) That is a great and funny little story. Where did those (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) I'm glad you like it. And please excuse my bad use of English (after re-reading the entry now I found more than just one mistake...) Kind Regards, Ben (...) -- check out -- be creative -- win 500 $$ -- (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact