 Pirates / 2458
Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 18:06:20 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

That is a great and funny little story.  Where did those ivy and brick wall
panels come from?

These 1x6x5 panels (left hand in the picture) with bricks and green are from
Harry Potter (Hagrids Hut and/or Forbidden Corridor). I bought both sets on
Saturday and used lots of the parts for my pirates scenery.

Do you recognise the shackles? The stairs and baseplates are more obvious...

Kind Regards,

Ben