 Pirates / 2460 (-10)
  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) Yes right! I was glad they come in pairs: I have the sets mentioned before (4707, 4706) plus the Hogwarts Express. BTW: I really can recommend Hagrids Hut. In my opinion much better than the Forbidden Corridor. The corridor is just nice (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) They would be from Hagrid's Hut (a set I don't own) because I have the Forbidden Corridor, where the staircase comes from. The shackles are keys, aren't they? That's very clever :) Adrian (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) These 1x6x5 panels (left hand in the picture) with bricks and green are from Harry Potter (Hagrids Hut and/or Forbidden Corridor). I bought both sets on Saturday and used lots of the parts for my pirates scenery. Do you recognise the shackles? (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) Don't worry, Ben. A little grammatical and spelling confusion is understood for a non-native speaker. After all, a pretty significant portion of native speakers can't do it well either :) That is a great and funny little story. Where did those (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

(...) I'm glad you like it. And please excuse my bad use of English (after re-reading the entry now I found more than just one mistake...) Kind Regards, Ben (...) -- check out -- be creative -- win 500 $$ -- (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

HAHAHAHAHAHA very funny! Very nice details too... :-) -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> (...) beginning of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  ISCC (mini-)entry: pirates

Hi all! Ok, it's just a mini-entry - which took not more than 4 hours from beginning of building to sending it in - but maybe you like it.... Check out at: (URL) Godt! Ben -- check out -- be creative -- win 500 $$ -- (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.general)

  Re: Piratefest

(...) I (...) get (...) I'm about a thousand miles east now, but if I can schedule this event to coincide with a trip to visit other friends and relatives, I'd come in a second...or at least in 16 hours. Chris (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Piratefest

I have a good size fleet, and in the process of scratch-building 10 cutters. I helped Steve with his Pirate game at Archon, and although I was not able to get to play the game, I still want to do one. So, would anyone be interested in a Brickfest or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) It's clear from the responses here that a bunch of folks would enjoy a Piratefest. I hope we can eventually do this, because I'm willing to commit a weekend to the Pirate Game, I'm just not willing to commit all of Brickfest weekend to the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact