 Pirates / 2440 (-10)
  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) I think you may be confusing the East Coast event with the West Coast event... Matt (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) And Evil Stevie... :) James (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

(...) I think the Pirate Game is a "given," provided that Frank, Chris, and I (or any two of the three, I'd bet) are attending. I'm planning to be there this coming year, so there you go. But we usually go campaign-game, though no discussion has yet (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Any talk of a Pirate Game or BrikWars at BrickFest 2002?

Just wondering, has anyone put up for a Pirate Game or Brikwars for the 2002? and if they have, are there any ideas for scenarios or situations? I'd put a plug in for a Napoleanic, Civil war style BrikWars game if there hasn't been an idea put forth (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.western, lugnet.pirates)

  Steve Jackson To Attend BricksWest™ 2002 - Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Scheduled

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber (866) 422-8993 VOICE/FAX admin@brickswest.com (URL) Jackson To Attend BricksWest™ 2002 - Evil Stevie's Pirate Game Scheduled December 1, 2001—Today the volunteer committee of organizers is proud to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events.brickswest) !!

  Re: Port Block coming alive again...

(...) I understand completely. I've been swamped--the only difference is that I've been posting while doing my work (bad me, BAD BAD). But it's always great to hear from you. (...) Excellent! I want to see this, unsurprisingly. I'll look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Port Block coming alive again...

(...) Good to hear from you again, Richard. I was beginning to wonder where you'd got to but, as you said, it's always good to have your hands back on the blocks. Zac (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate/Brickfest

(...) Was this done this year? I wish I'd known, I would have tried to go play. What year is Archon on? I grew up in StLouis, but I think the last one that I went to was #10 or 12. (...) Me too! Any easterners want to carpool out to the Gateway city (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: For sale: Blue imperial minifigures and accessories.

Hi Matt! Your offer, although it is about pirates, is a sale offer and thus it is better-suited and more polite if you post it in the lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade newsgroup. This is *not* a requirement made by LUGNET; *however* many people prefer to (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  For sale: Blue imperial minifigures and accessories.

Buy them here! I've got seven blue imperial minifigures and assorted pirates accessories for sale. These are cheaper then brickbay prices, so now's the time to get 'em at a low cost, without the high prices of brickbay! I'm selling each minifigure (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact