 Pirates / 2422
Re: While Browsing Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 21:37:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Cale Leiphart writes:
<snip>
Thanks  It was meant for the Isle of mist.  Most of the other people were
going a more futuristic route with their airships so I thought I'd try for a
more traditional sailing ship look. Its my fist attempt at a big ship of any
kind.  I think it turned out pretty well.  Im glad you like it.

I like it too.  Which set did the 2x2 round decorated tile come from which is
shown in this pic:

Looks like it would be a great piece to use in the cab of a steam loco.

f.u.t. lugnet.trains

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu