 Pirates / 2418
2417  |  2419
Subject:
While Browsing Brickshelf...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 06:33:30 GMT

   I came across the following cool little ship by Cale Leiphart:

   It's got little propellers, so it's probably meant for the
   Isle of Mist over in .castle.org.cw, but take off the props and
   it's a very cool little pirate ship in its own right.

   Go take a look!  (And Cale, my apologies if I've blown your
   cover--but I really like the ship!)

   best

   LFB