 Pirates / 239
    Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up —Frank Filz
   (...) Too bad the production camera doesn't support the sample imaging which Mike originally pointed me to. It showed a nice macro shot of a quarter. This camera will not be able to do that (fixed focus 50cm to infinity). I'm sure the chip is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up —Mike Walsh
    Frank Filz wrote in message <3857A4FB.33FA@minds...ng.com>... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) I agree on Frank's point about the focal lenght, it is unfortunate. One other note, I poked around the Mustek web site some more and found that the camera will (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.publish)