 Pirates / 2373
  I've got some imperial soldiers for sale again!

Hello, all! Since me last buyer turned out to be a complete deadbeat, I've decided to post the blue imperial soldier minigigures again. If you don't know, they are the type of soldiers you'd find in the late 80's, early '90's sort of sets and they (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: I've got some imperial soldiers for sale again!

Please keep sales to the buy-sell-trade area. (URL) Rich LUGNET Admin (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.pirates)