 Pirates / 2349
  Re: Pirate dissertation (long!)

Hi, Thanks everyone for all the input. Lindsay, you went well beyond the call of duty, very much appreciated! Thanks for pointing me towards those books, I hadn't heard of them before. Looks like I have a lot of reading ahead of me! thanks again (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate dissertation (long!)

(...) Actually, it's my job(!), so it wasn't any big trouble. I'm happy to add to that list and/or provide other pointers as the need arises--it's before my period and on the other side of the Atlantic, but in the context of global history the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Oct-01, to lugnet.pirates)