 Pirates / 2250
Re: String for Pirate Ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 17:24:46 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Samuel Christiansen writes:

The light string is very easy to find (I think I'm using black crochet
string).  I was wondering whether anyone had managed to find any string or
twine that matched the heavy string that comes with most pirate ships for
rigging the mast and sails.  What people have bought and where they got it
would be very useful.  Thank you.

See http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=1226

-Rob Doucette.
DoucetteNet LEGO®