 Pirates / 224
    Re: Pirate ship with sawn hulls —Matt Morgan
   (...) Thanks Richard I used 1X to join the bow and stern but to make it sturdy i filled the gap between the sewed half with 2x's and then used flat plates on top and bottom of hull pieces to make it strong. I think it makes the stern look better and (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Pirate ship with sawn hulls —Richard Parsons
   Cool. I'd love to see some more shots, particularly ones that show the bow and stern hull details - I gotta work out whether my hulls are going under the knife/saw blade :-) Regards Richard Still baldly going... Check out Port Block at (URL) wrote (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)