 Pirates / 2220 (-5)
  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) I could do DC, but not NC. My driving endurance about maxes out at 4 hours right about now--then the arthritis takes over and things get downright unpleasant. (However, Chris and I could probably carpool--whose vehicle depends on whether or (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

(...) Carpetted floors are vastly preferred over other floor styles. It's much easier on the LEGO (remember, we're sliding ships around). 24 hour access or lockability is a must. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Re: PirateFest 2001

I would very much like it if it were in DC. Along with that statement, let me say that (depending on which weekend is chosen) I may well be able to supply a location. I work for the Shakespeare Theatre in DC and we have several rehearsal/class (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

  Parts

Actually, I don't need part, I need cranes! Anyone got both of the full cranes (that aren't broken or anything like warped string) from the Imperial Trading Post?? I am getting my older brothers friends collection of lego, and he has the caribbean (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  PirateFest 2001

Since Lindsay brought up the idea of this, I thought I'd refloat the dates I'm available: September 14 to September 16 September 21 to September 23 September 28 to September 30 November 2 to November 4 November 16 to November 18 * November 23 to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.events)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact