 Pirates / 2215
    Re: hey —Tom Reed
   (...) Welcome aboard David! Don't mind the old salts! A fresh face is always welcome amoungst the crew! Anyone who likes Pirates is a mate to me! I'll be watching for your ship creations and hope to read more of your posts! Best of luck to you on (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: hey —David Gardner
    (...) if we had our scaner hooked up and i was a member at brickshelf i could post some of my cutters. (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)