 Pirates / 2185 (-5)
  Re: Milwaukee LUG meet Saturday August 4th

Hi, Someone suggested meeting for lunch and I think that is a great idea. I may not be able to make the trip to the meeting since I have prior gaming commitments at the same time. Don't get me wrong, plans change as gamemasters no show and events (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.wi, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.events)

  Re: Friedrich der Grosse (was: Re: The Next Grey Monster.)

(...) Nah, we can save it for Piratefest. If it's any indication, I'm still finding bits of railing and rig in my backseat. best LFB PS: Did you get the tire replaced OK? (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Heh. Before I bring it to a meeting, I should probably finish it. :D It's true, the big secret is that there are parts of the boat you can't see in the movie that are incomplete! (...) Thank you very much! The music, BTW, is a song called (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Wow! Very sweet airship! (Steam-punk smell all over the place.) Can't wait to see it live. Liked the movie, smooth animation, and *loved* the music. Congrats my friend. J.- (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The Aeolis

(...) Thanks! I'm really glad you liked it. (...) Here's a piece of trivia for you- Big Ben in the piece is also made of LEGO, it's Big Ben from Legoland Windsor. (...) Heh! Well, that's the goal, one day. But probably not for a while yet. eric (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact