 Pirates / 2183
Re: The Aeolis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:48:07 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jorge Fernandez writes:

Wow! Very sweet airship! (Steam-punk smell all over the place.)
Can't wait to see it live.

Heh.  Before I bring it to a meeting, I should probably finish it.  :D

It's true, the big secret is that there are parts of the boat you can't see in
the movie that are incomplete!

Liked the movie, smooth animation, and *loved* the music.
Congrats my friend.

Thank you very much!

The music, BTW, is a song called "Golden Brown" by The Stranglers.  I edited it
down, though, to get rid of the lyrics.

eric